Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email.

Register Account

Sign In

Organic Tuscan Ground Truffle
Organic Tuscan Ground Truffle
Organic Tuscan Ground Truffle
Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic Tuscan Ground Truffle
Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic Tuscan Ground Truffle
Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic Tuscan Ground Truffle

Organic Tuscan Ground Truffle

Regular price £30.00

Unit price per 

Size

Davide Armentaro is a lifelong farmer, beekeeper and truffle hunter and manages La Steccaia Alta farmhouse, located not far from the beaches of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the medieval villages of the Maremma, southern Tuscany.
The truffle develops thanks to the symbiosis it establishes with the plants which pass it the nutritional elements it needs, such as oak, beech, hornbeam, hazel, holm oak and pine.
This Tuscan truffle stands out for its pleasant and delicate, slightly fungal aroma, and for its strong but not excessive flavour, which can evoke porcini mushrooms, and which is highly appreciated.
The summer truffle is the most aromatic black truffle and matures approximately from June to November. To use it all year round, it's grated and kept in oil. The truffle paste comprises of 95% ground black truffle, with the remaining 5% consisting of corn oil and salt. It contains no artificial flavours or gluten.
Close (esc)

Never Miss Out

Sign up to our newsletter to hear about the latest farmers, makers and products and upcoming food adventures.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Basket

Your basket is currently empty.
Shop now
x